Wednesday, May 11, 2011

You Tube Love

I have to admit...even though I'm currently an author of four blogs (this one, my running blog, my "personal" blog, and my attempt at writing fiction blog), I have a Twitter account (for myself and with the team), and am on FaceBook (for myself and with the team) at least three or four times a week...I'm really not up with social media (or is it "down with"?  I forget).  I'm getting older by the day, and consequently a little more "outdated" (because I can't bring myself to use the words "old fashioned" just yet).  However, I am trying to learn.  And...I'm really loving it!!  Each platform has its own appeal.  Twitter is fast and just the facts.  FaceBook feels a bit slower paced and is more interactive.  Blogging allows me to get some thoughts out of my head onto "paper".

...and then there's You Tube!! 

I am developing a deep affection for You Tube.  I've only posted one video so far...but I set up our channel and I have to say I love it!!  I hate to admit it, but until recently I didn't even know why anyone would set up a channel if they weren't publishing videos like Fred.  But, I've learned it's much more than that.  It's a place for me to "save" all my favorite videos, and to subscribe to all my favorite channels.  If you subscribe to the Dixie Daredevil channel you will be able to have immediate access to anything we post as soon as it's out there.  Just like having a subscription to a favorite magazine--it's sent directly to you instead of you having to go out to get it from the store!!

Now, I know this is not news to most of you...but I didn't know before and I think it's exciting!!  Go on over there and subscribe to our channel so you'll be in the loop when we post our thrilling Dixie Daredevil videos!!  Because, thanks to my new-found You Tube love, our channel will be full of DD productions before you know it!!  And you know you want to be included in the fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment