Monday, January 31, 2011

Regena Moore

Regena Moore

Age 35, Married w/2 boys (ages 4 & 9), Homemaker/Volunteer
Born in FL, has lived in Big Cove for 5 yrs.

Been running since 2009 (to lose baby weight)

Completed the following Fleet Feet Running Programs:
NOBO – Spring 2009
Next Steps – Spring 2010
13.1 – Fall 2010

Huntsville Track Club Member.

I joined the Dixie Daredevils to challenge myself even further and
to give more back to the community. I lost my Mother, Aunt, &
Uncle to cancer so raising money for the American Cancer Society
is perfect for me. Please, help us reach our fundraising goal and
support us on our Journey to the Hood!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to visit our blog! :-)We are looking forward to working hard over the next year. Please, check back for updates that will be posted over the next few weeks and months to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to update you on the New Orleans Half I participated in last week. It was a great race and I ran faster than my goal time which was very rewarding! Final time: 1:53:28(PR)I'm very thankful I was able to compete with no injuries.

    I'm looking forward to running a faster 10K on March 6th at UAH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a year of PR's for me. I placed 3rd in my age group in the Cookie Dash 5K in April and 3rd in my age group in Cotton Row 5K in May. Hoping for some good results in July's Races.

    ReplyDelete